• Provide walk up customer support by creating trouble tickets using the ticket system
• Provide level 1 phone/chat/email/desk-side support for desktop related issues, including Microsoft and other installed software issues. These include all Microsoft products and other Samsung specific software products.
• Assist in staging desktops and laptops including re-imaging OS, installing corporate required software.
• Troubleshoot desktop / laptop issues, etc.
• Create user accounts (Linux and Windows)
• Termination of accounts
• Removal of hardware and installation of new hardware.
• Replace toner in printers, clear printers of paper jams
• Work L1 trouble tickets that have been assigned to you and pull from queue.
• Provide backup support to other tier 1 supports techs.
• Document tickets and troubleshooting steps for escalation.
• Document Run Book and/or User portal for common issues.
• Adhere to all Samsung security protocols
• Provide friendly customer support
• Create and maintain documentation
• 2 year degree or better OR equivalent work experience with HS degree Or Military experience
• Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft products including Windows 7, Office and Outlook
• Basic Knowledge and familiarity with Linux commands
• Basic understanding of networks
• Basic understanding of computer and computer components
• Customer service experience
• 2+ years’ experience in technical L1 helpdesk environment
• Desire to learn and to work with others
• SharePoint experience (a plus)
• Confluence experience (a plus)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), Paid Time Off