Samsung SDS Global SCL America is looking for an individual experienced in Logistics and Supply Chain Solution Sales. This role requires significant interaction with clients to sell our International and Domestic Freight Forwarding services, while building relationships with customers.
The main responsibility for this role will be to engage with clients to sell our solutions and services, driving business development activities including developing and managing project partner programs for resellers, and assist with implementing programs for other business partners.
Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global logistics market with unique logistics services. With its innovative IT technology, SDS developed the integrated logistics solution called “Cello” in 2010, started its logistics business in 2012 and expanded its logistics business with Business Process Outsourcing.
To learn more about Samsung SDS Global SCL America, Inc. please visit www.CelloLogistics.com.
- Leverage all channels (external and internal partners) to generate sales pipeline and create or enhance sales opportunities in both new and existing accounts
- Meet or exceed target revenue and profitability by relevant verticals and/or accounts including accurate opportunity forecasting
- Manage each account (multiple accounts in large customers) to specific targets on strategic/economic values including all relevant levels of customer personnel
- Participate in branding opportunities to build the company’s reputation in the industry (in alignment with marketing campaigns, industry events, etc.)
- 15+ years of experience in sales of International and Domestic Freight Forwarding Services
- Proven sales track record in B2B enterprise Logistics Sales
- Relevant Industry Knowledge
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with customers at all levels (C Level, Managers, Staff)
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with marketing programs and campaigns
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Required
- Must be onsite in Rancho Dominguez, CA office at least 2 days per week
- Travel ~50%
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO)